Who Should Apply?
The admissions team at GDGIS looks for students with integrity, energy, and curiosity, a commitment to academic and personal growth and an understanding of what it takes to be part of a rich multi-cultural environment. We look for highly-motivated students from diverse backgrounds, with talents and skills in activities and sports.
Here are the steps:
- Online - Visit our website www.gdgoenkaraipur.com
- Offline - Call Admission Office on +91-9294-500-826/24 between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
G.D. Goenka International School, Raipur's age criteria is:
|Prep classes at GD Goenka||Entry Age|
|Class 1||5 Onwards|
|Class 2||6 Onwards|
Parents are required to submit a non-refundable application form to the school. Registered parents are invited to visit the campus to understand the Goenkan culture & ethos. The mere act of Registration will not constitute a guaranteed admission, which is subject to interaction with Principal, Aptitude test and the school rule book.
Submission of Documents
Following Registration, duly filled Application form needs to be submitted along with the documents listed below within 5 days of the registration date.
- Attested copy of Birth certificate
- Copy of Address proof
- TC from previous school (class II onwards)
- 6 passport size photos of the child and 1 each of the parents
- Previous session report card for Nursery to class I or previous three session report cards (class II onwards), whichever applies.
- Vaccination card
- Blood group card or report
- Copy of Aadhar card
Admission & Fee Policy
- Admission needs to be closed by payment of one- time admission fee within 10 days from the date of Registration to validate the seat of the child.
- Students are admitted on First-come-first basis depending on seat availability in the requested class. The class size is limited to 25 students per class.
- The Aptitude/ General Ability test applies for all classes.
- The admission fees shall not be refunded, in any case.
- The School Management and Principal, solely reserves the right to admissions. In all matters pertaining to admission, the decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
New Parent Orientation Program
- It is mandatory for new parents to attend the Orientation program which is scheduled before the commencement of new academic session to understand the school policy, rules & regulations and get important information related to your child’s forthcoming schedule.
- Parents will be intimated of the date of uniform & textbook issue in the Orientation Program.
- Your ward will be allotted the section on the first day of his/her school.
- The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class Teacher on first day of his/ her school.
- In case of any change in joining date other than the first day of new academic session, kindly inform the Admission Counselor to avoid any inconvenience.